We look after your privacy…
Spring Lodge is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of anyone who uses our services including this website.
Data Protection Act
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will only use your information for the purpose as described and we do not pass on your details to any third party unless you have given us permission to do so. You have a right to access your personal data and rectify any inaccuracies.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit – www.allaboutcookies.org
Our cookies help us:
- make our website work as you’d expect
- anonymously track site usage
- improve the speed/security of the site
- continuously improve our website for you
- collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission)
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- pass data to advertising networks
- pass personal identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our cookies
- how many people have visited our website
- how long visitors spend on our site
- what type of system/technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies)
- what page(s) they look at etc.
All of this information helps us to continuously make improvements to our website.
The cookies used on this website are listed below:
You can switch off the cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit our ability to make further improvements for the visitors to our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.